Double steel tape loose tube outdoor cable
The fibers, single mode or muti mode , are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The PSP is longitudinally applied over the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
- Product Model：GYTS 53
· Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method;
· Long distance and local area network communication.
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
· Steel wire used as the central strength member
· Loose tube filling compound and 100% cable core filling
· PSP enhancing moisture-proof